Donate to Victims of Sexual Assault
BSU Peer Educators are still collecting items to help in assembling “Comfort Kits” for survivors of sexual assault. These kits will be housed at hospitals statewide, and administered to survivors. Items such as travel-size toiletries, gum or mints, underwear, socks, and combs or brushes, in addition to others, are given in each kit. Drop-off locations are Outreach Education (Weygand Hall 1048), Athletics and Recreation (Tinsley 200), University and Community Partnerships (Moakley Center 211), the School of Social Work (Burrill Office Complex, 95 Burrill Avenue), the Maxwell Library Circulation Desk, and Student Affairs (Boyden 106).
Baskets will be collected on Oct. 31.
Annual Honors Halloween Blood Drive
The Honors Program, along with the Honors Student Congress, is hosting its Annual Halloween Blood Drive on Oct. 29, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Dunn Suites. Sign up today and be a part of donating hope to others.
1. Go to www.redcrossblood.org
2. Top right Give Blood. Find a Blood Drive – Enter Zip Code: 02325
3. Look for date October 29th, 2014 – Bridgewater State University
4. Click on Schedule an Appointment.
5. Login in or Register with the Red Cross
6. Click on preferred time, and then confirm appointment.
7. Show up for your selected times on the day of the blood drive: Oct. 29 in the Dunn Suites
Give a treat, give blood.